Inspired by the Corningware dishes in Grandma’s kitchen cupboards, the round Liberte Pots and Saucers achieve the “succulent in a tea cup aesthetic” but takes that to next level by making it purposeful and adding the all important drainage hole and saucer. Each design exudes sweetness without giving you a toothache, it’s the perfect balance of classic beauty and adorable. We’ve had a lot of fun playing with patterns and picking the perfect color for the lip of the saucer. With a color range of Blues, Greens, Red and Yellow you can pick the perfect color for your plant baby, and as a set there are infinite cool color combos to choose and create a trio of planters unique to you. Make your plant feel extra special and dress them up in their Liberte finest!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3.25" diameter and 3" tall
- Finish: Fully Glazed
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Starter Plant 3” size, also available in a 4” houseplant size
- Adorable, fun, unique geometric patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with a mini Parlor Palm, Sunset Velvet Oxalis, mini orchids
These are cute colorful planters. I especially love the owl pattern.
love the matte green, sounds like the name of someone out of a silent film. awesome pot, love the combo of textures. i was more than pleasantly surprised . keep up the good work and keep designing!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love these pots so much I have ordered two sets of them! One for me, and one for a friend as a birthday gift - who also fell in love with them. They came packaged nicely, none were broken. I have had mine for a couple of months and they have held up just fine with my little succulent plants. I keep them in my kitchen window. They are adorable!
These pots are delightful! Use mine for small cacti. Well made. Perfect! Plan to order more.