Inspired by the Corningware dishes in Grandma’s kitchen cupboards, the round Liberte Pots and Saucers achieve the “succulent in a tea cup aesthetic” but takes that to next level by making it purposeful and adding the all important drainage hole and saucer. Each design exudes sweetness without giving you a toothache, it’s the perfect balance of classic beauty and adorable. We’ve had a lot of fun playing with patterns and picking the perfect color for the lip of the saucer. With a color range of Blues, Greens, Red and Yellow you can pick the perfect color for your plant baby, and as a set there are infinite cool color combos to choose and create a trio of planters unique to you. Make your plant feel extra special and dress them up in their Liberte finest!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3.25" diameter and 3" tall
- Finish: Fully Glazed
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Starter Plant 3” size, also available in a 4” houseplant size
- Adorable, fun, unique geometric patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with a mini Parlor Palm, Sunset Velvet Oxalis, mini orchids
Sweeeeet patterns! Nicely made, like that there is a saucer. Well wrapped for delivery.
I luv the designs on these little cups. I put air plants in them and they are all over my house. Will be getting more. I am very happy!
Exactly what I hoped for and they make a nice addition to my decor. I may purchase more soon if I can figure out where to put them.
These are lovely pots. Great for succulents. Highly recommend them.
Love it just wish it was larger for the price