There is a time and a place for them but we can’t lie, we’re over the look so we set out to design a cool alternative to the traditional terracotta pot and saucer. We went the handmade ceramics approach and left the rims of each pot scalloped to give them an organic feel. The wavy lines of the edges give the pots just enough movement to look interesting. This ain’t no Basic planter! With 11 color ways from bright and punch primary colors like Red, Orange and Yellow to the modern White and Black, the Tika Planters coordinate with any décor. Your tiny plants are going to love their new Tika Planter. And then they’re grown there are two graduated sizes (5” and 8”) in the same colors so repotting your houseplants has never been easier.
- Material: ceramic
- Dimensions: 3” diameter, 2.5” tall
- Finish: fully glazed, bright and shiny
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Good size drainage hole and detachable saucer
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Starter Plant 3” size, also available in a 5” houseplant size
- Great for window sill gardening, home office, excellent gift idea
- Blends in with all décor from boho chic to modern Scandinavian
- Pairs well with a string of dolphins, Fern Hearts, Baby Tears
I love these little pots. They are so pretty, beautifully made and are perfect for my smallest African violets. The shipping was excellent. I’m glad to have discovered Chive and will continue to order from this company. Thank you for your dedication to excellence. Nancy Stokes, Atlanta
Absolutely love the tika! The unique shape is visually pleasing to look at, it almost feels as if you crafted it yourself. The color is beautiful! I will be ordering a larger tika!
Very good for small plants.
Super cute, vibrant colors, and solid! Worth it.