We know the power of a classic white pot and saucer to allow the spotlight to shine on your houseplant pals. A white or black planter allows the vessel to fade into the background and let the colors and textures of your plant be the rock star. This was the design inspiration of the Virago pots and saucers: 8 modern shapes and patterns in a crisp matte white and dreamy charcoal blackfinish. It was a bold move for us to leave out color entirely. By using clay as the medium we were able to add texture for visual interest. Clay is also a porous material which plants love! The contrast of the white or black pot and a green plant is the epitome of class and they are stunning home accents whether you have one pot or a set of three together.
- Material: Clay
- Dimensions: 3.25" diameter, 3.5" tall
- Finish: matte
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Good size drainage hole and detachable saucer
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Starter Plant 3” size, also available in a 5” houseplant size
- Modern shapes and patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with a Hoya Carnosa, Pilea Baby Tears, Neon Pothos
I have a bunch of planters from Chive and not one has ever disappointed me. All amazing quality and my plants couldn’t be happier 🌸🌿
I just love the soft look of this pottery!
They are beautiful alone, and they are beautiful as a set of three. I appreciate their modern shapes and patterns on these planters. They have drainage holes and come with saucers, so they are pretty much perfect for happy plants! I had a hanging base that I wanted to use with the planter, and it fits perfectly.
These are adorable and so cute with succulents in them. Slightly off white.