Inspired by the Corningware dishes in Grandma’s kitchen cupboards, the round Liberte Pots and Saucers achieve the “succulent in a teacup aesthetic” but takes that to next level by making it purposeful and adding the all-important drainage hole and saucer.
Each design exudes sweetness without giving you a toothache, it’s the perfect balance of classic beauty and adorable. We’ve had a lot of fun playing with patterns and picking the perfect colour for the lip of the saucer. With a colour range of Blues, Greens, Red and Yellow you can pick the perfect colour for your plant baby. As a set of planters there are infinite cool colour combos to choose and create a trio of planters unique to you. Make your plant feel extra special and dress them up in their Liberte finest!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 4.25" diameter and 4" tall
- Finish: Fully Glazed
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- 4" houseplant size, also available in a Starter Plant 3" size
- Adorable, fun, unique geometric prints and patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with a mini Parlour Palm, Sunset Velvet Oxalis, mini orchids
Used these pots for inside herbs. Lovely delicate yet sturdy
The owl pot is gorgeous, it's elegant and vivid. I almost feel bad putting soil in it. I will probably buy more.
Adorable woodland animals on a pot perfect for any room.
Liberte 4.25" Pot and Saucer
got the sparrow in 4.25". Decided right away we needed a second. It is so elegant and lovely. Also, if you are not familiar with Chive, their customer service is fantastic. Super response and friendly :)