Inspired by the Corningware dishes in Grandma’s kitchen cupboards, the round Liberte Pots and Saucers achieve the “succulent in a tea cup aesthetic” but takes that to next level by making it purposeful and adding the all important drainage hole and saucer. Each design exudes sweetness without giving you a toothache, it’s the perfect balance of classic beauty and adorable. We’ve had a lot of fun playing with patterns and picking the perfect color for the lip of the saucer. With a color range of Blues, Greens, Red and Yellow you can pick the perfect color for your plant baby, and as a set there are infinite cool color combos to choose and create a trio of planters unique to you. Make your plant feel extra special and dress them up in their Liberte finest!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3.25" diameter and 3" tall
- Finish: Fully Glazed
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Starter Plant 3” size, also available in a 4” houseplant size
- Adorable, fun, unique geometric patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with a mini Parlor Palm, Sunset Velvet Oxalis, mini orchids
Such a planter, great quality and great customer service.
Perfect in my kitchen window. Arrived well packaged and intact.
I started my collection at Homestead Gardens. They had little left so i thought to go online... I was thrilled to see all that you had!
This is my 2nd order with your company. Very impressed with how much attention to detail your packaging is. Will definitely recommend you to friends & I will continue ordering from you!
Ordered the owl pattern as a gift, adorable.