Inspired by the Corningware dishes in Grandma’s kitchen cupboards, the round Liberte Pots and Saucers achieve the “succulent in a tea cup aesthetic” but takes that to next level by making it purposeful and adding the all important drainage hole and saucer. Each design exudes sweetness without giving you a toothache, it’s the perfect balance of classic beauty and adorable. We’ve had a lot of fun playing with patterns and picking the perfect color for the lip of the saucer. With a color range of Blues, Greens, Red and Yellow you can pick the perfect color for your plant baby, and as a set there are infinite cool color combos to choose and create a trio of planters unique to you. Make your plant feel extra special and dress them up in their Liberte finest!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3.25" diameter and 3" tall
- Finish: Fully Glazed
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Starter Plant 3” size, also available in a 4” houseplant size
- Adorable, fun, unique geometric patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with a mini Parlor Palm, Sunset Velvet Oxalis, mini orchids
I’m new to houseplants and I’m so happy I found Chive! Seriously, the pots I got are so pretty and well made, they make my little indoor jungle look like something out of a magazine! I’ve actually had to go and but more plants just so I have a reason to buy more of these pots!! 10000% recommend!! They’re so worth it!
These pots remind me of a teacup and saucer without the handle. The vintage patterns are adorable!
Liberte 3.25" Pot and Saucer
I love these little pots. They are tiny, but so cute. I have 3 now. They have drainage holes and I’m going to use them for succulents.