If you are looking to plant your favorite succulent in pots, the Convex Planter with it’s vintage shape and colors will be your favorite. You can use it for your 2” or 3” plants...and don’t forget, these are pots with drainage holes…the all important drainage hole that somehow disappeared for a while from most decorative planters. We brought it back with our famous Cube & Saucer planter. Form and function never looked better in pots with drainage holes.
Stick with a clean look with the White or have some fun with Yellow and Purple to give a nice contrast to your green plants. It’s fun to play with a little grouping of three – either three pots of the same color, each with a different plant, or three different colors with the same plants… the options are endless. How about a yellow pot of herbs in your kitchen? Or a trio of white pots on your bathroom window sill?
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 3” diameter, 3.35” tall
- Finish: Fully Glazed
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Good size drainage hole and detachable saucer
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Vibrant colours and unique glazes
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with String of Pearls, Pilea Baby Tears, Prayer Plant