Inspired by the Corningware dishes in Grandma’s kitchen cupboards, the round Liberte Pots and Saucers achieve the “succulent in a tea cup aesthetic” but takes that to next level by making it purposeful and adding the all important drainage hole and saucer. Each design exudes sweetness without giving you a toothache, it’s the perfect balance of classic beauty and adorable. We’ve had a lot of fun playing with patterns and picking the perfect color for the lip of the saucer. With a color range of Blues, Greens, Red and Yellow you can pick the perfect color for your plant baby, and as a set there are infinite cool color combos to choose and create a trio of planters unique to you. Make your plant feel extra special and dress them up in their Liberte finest!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3.25" diameter and 3" tall
- Finish: Fully Glazed
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Starter Plant 3” size, also available in a 4” houseplant size
- Adorable, fun, unique geometric patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea
- Pairs well with a mini Parlor Palm, Sunset Velvet Oxalis, mini orchids
I bought 4 just in case. Thought maybe I wouldn't find them again. Love them all. All 4 have happy plants in them on a hanging shelf in front a bedroom window. Pewter pot is amazing, the glazed cube and cylinder are also stunning. I've bought 2 more since April. Packed well and tight.
Beautiful delicate and functional little pots
Just love them. They’re perfect for small succulents & they couldn’t be cuter. Very happy with my purchase.
I love the designs and different sizes of pots that you offer...I think they are unique. You offer a wide variety...
Even though it was March when I saw them on line I knew they were perfect Christmas gifts for my friends. I’ll plant a small succulent or herb in them too. They are so cute!