There is a time and a place for them but we can’t lie, we’re over the look so we set out to design a cool alternative to the traditional terracotta pot and saucer. We went with the handmade ceramics approach and made the rims of each pot scalloped to give them an organic feel. The wavy lines of the edges give the pots just enough movement to look interesting. This ain’t no Basic planter!
With 11 colour ways from bright and punch primary colours like Red, Orange and Yellow to the modern White and Black, the Tika Planters coordinate with any décor. Your plants are going to love their new Tika Planter. When they’re grown too big to fit into the Big Tika, there is an 8" Mofo version to make repotting your houseplants super easy. If you're propagating, there is even a smaller 3" version that you can use.
- Material: ceramic
- Dimensions: 5” diameter, 5” tall
- Finish: fully glazed, bright and shiny
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- 5” houseplant size, also available in 3" and 8"
- Great for window sill gardening, home office, excellent gift idea
- Blends in with all décor from boho chic to modern Scandinavian
- Pairs well with a Pony Tail Palms, Philodendron, Dracena
Very happy with my purchase!
I now have 6 of these! They’re perfect to drop a 4” nursery pot in. My purple one has some paint flaws but I’ll just keep it.
Love the pot and the color is so vibrant! I think it’s super cool you guys recycle your boxes for shipping. Having said that, my shipment came in a M&M box. I was super psyched that someone sent me an entire box of almond M&M’s! So I was happy and disappointed at the same time to see my new flower pots. My plants have never been happier and I have never been hungrier. Thanks for caring about the earth!
I love the planter/pot I purchased. The rich color is beautiful and the quality and craftsmanship is top notch!
Love all the Tika pots! They are so colorful and beautifully made!